As disciples of Jesus we seek to grow the beloved community among all people. An emphasis on community-building and mutual support forms the core of Skyridge’s life together. Because of this commitment we:
- Invite and welcome all to our fellowship and worship, seeking the face of Christ in all people.
- Conduct worship with room for all to authentically express concerns, joys, and talents.
- Offer ongoing opportunities for education for all ages; our small size makes loving, personal attention available for all.
- Care for one another in times of crisis, share joy in times of celebration, and hold each other in prayer at all times.
- Share in fellowship during planned activities such as dinners and potlucks, hanging the greens for Advent, holding hymn sings, and outings to movies and plays (followed by conversation).
- Learn together in book studies and discussions following worship.
- Work together on special projects and in maintaining organizational business and infrastructure.